Frequently Asked Questions
1. I just ordered … how long until my iAcrylic arrives – 2 weeks is a pretty good guess. We make these by hand one at a time and and there is a bit of craft in making your piece. Here is a quick view of the process
- You upload your file
- We print your file
- We cut the acrylic
- We laminate the photo and mount to the acrylic
- The print cures (2 days) … this is the most important part of the process for quality iacrylic
- We apply the back
- We weld the stainless brackets
- We build the box and ship
And this process happens when we can add new orders to the production schedule which happens daily.. then figure in shipping time and 2 weeks is a pretty quick turn for a hand made piece. We can turn things faster if it is urgent but the curing time is what gets cut so we recommend taking the time for a long term quality process.
2. Where do you ship from – Our shipments come from Muskegon MI and ship fedex or USPS
3. How do you charge for shipping – We charge actual shipping cost, we do no uplift logistics services.
4. Can I get an order expedite – We do our best to get the urgent orders out first, just tell us what you need and we will do our best to make it happen.
5. Do you have a discount for Gallery samples – we work with several of our clients to provide discounted gallery samples for display. Contact us for specifics, the only major requirement is that your studio logo be on the print
6. Do you have a facebook site – We do indeed, please go there and LIKE US – https://www.facebook.com/iacrylic.net.
7. How do you normally bill – we tend to use paypal for most shipments and square for shows or direct credit card payments… we can do PO’s for large orders just let us know.
8. What is the quality of your materials – our acrylic is optically clear and is non coloring, our stainless is 304 laboratory grade. We have the best material in the business and we are proud of it. We print our own regular and metallic prints in-house to insure color correctness and face mount each piece by hand. This is as much art as it is science… and we are very proud of the process. That said, with any photographic reproduction you have to keep in mind viewing distance in relation to piece size. And when you send files.. err on the large jpg side and things will be good
9. What is your warranty policy – You don’t like it and we take it back or make it right at no cost to you. We stand behind everything we do to take the best care of you possible.
10. We do ship internationally, drop me an email for a quote and we will turn something around shortly and let you know
11. Copyright – It is very important that you have permission from the copyright owner for any images you ask to have printed. For instance we can only print portraits taken by professionals if you have written permission or record of buying the print rights to the photos.
This is a legal thing and we try to do right by everyone here… hope you understand. Thank you!